Here at Bailey’s Place, we want your day to be as enjoyable and stress free as possible. As we have hosted, managed, and coordinated events in the past – we have learned a lot! Let us use our knowledge to take some of the wedding-planning stress off you! We would love to match you with our partnered planning company Simply Events to meet your individualized planning day day-of needs.
To ensure your day runs smoothly we mandate that a wedding-coordinator be on site for the duration of your event. Due to all of the details that go into a wedding, we require that this person not be part of the bridal party, or the mother of the bride/groom.
If you do not have a full-service wedding planner or coordinator, we would love to provide you with that service! Our coordinators are exclusive to Bailey’s Place. They are familiar with the grounds, organized, and experienced in the wedding industry. They have all been trained in the wedding planning process and are highly equipped and motivated to ensure your day is as perfect as you have dreamed.
- Extensive planning meeting one-month prior to your event
- Individualized timeline creation including vendor arrival times, pictures, ceremony time, dinner, dances, speeches, etc.
- Follow-up with vendors the week of your event to ensure arrival times are accurate, payment has been received, last minute details, etc.
- Timeline shared with all relevant vendors
- Timeline share with wedding party during rehearsal and posted in bridal suite
- Ceremony and reception layout
- Layout shared with all relevant vendors
- Detailed Ceremony timeline
- Detailed Reception timeline
- Pre-rehearsal meeting to finalize all details
- Rehearsal management and coordination
- Ceremony management and coordination the day of your event
- Point of contact for all vendors, guests, bridal party, etc. the week up to and day of your event.
- Any odds and ends that need to be taken care of as issues arise.
- Lead person in decorating per your preferences
- Unlimited contact with your coordinator via email in the weeks leading up to your event.
Ceremony and Reception: $500
Ceremony Only: $250
Reception Only: $250
You provide the décor and we will make your vision a reality!
Ceremony and Reception: $250
Ceremony Only: $100
Reception Only: $200
*Add-on service pricing is based on your property rental.
(Ceremony only vs. reception only vs. ceremony and reception.)
*Simply Events also has exclusive planning services! Ask us about how we can help you plan every detail of your special day!